Westboro Again

Westboro Baptist Church
3701 Southwest 12th Street, Topeka
(785) 273-0325
  In case anyone wants to send a message of hate or love or a Christmas card to these inbred hacks, or if you would like to blow their phones up; there you go. I would imagine that you have to jump through a few hoops to get someone on the line, as they are fearful people. I read about a group called "Anonymous" this morning, and they are spot on in their mission. The video can be found here. They claim to have hacked a twitter account belonging to one of the women. They hacked Fred's computer, and there is a plan in the works for filing a death certificate for Sherley Phelps so her SSN will ne blocked. I like that one the best; she might as well be dead -to society of course.
   These people deserve all of the wrath that their god has to offer. This church is not the only one of it's kind. There are many preachers out there who have backward, militant agendas. Most of them stay quiet with their filth, unlike the Westboro clowns. I have heard militant sermons more than I can count on my fingers; 7. It seems that as time moves on and the church as a whole loses ground, they have to adapt to the times just like everyone else. Radical Islamists are lap-dogs next to a cross section of the American Christian church. The difference between them and Westboro is that the members are generally sleeping in their pews, and no pastor can lull them into action. I hate to break it to you, but the world is not a happy place of rainbows and unicorns. Well, the unicorn belief is probably a sin to believe in; I don't mean to be a stumbling block unless you wake up when you trip over my foot.
   When I say that American churches are as radical as an Islamist faction I mean that they think alike, but again they do not act. I had the pleasure of learning their ways from birth to around thirty, and I gained an understanding of how people work in general. We all have feelings of hate, we all have someone who "deserves" this or that punishment, we all judge daily, and every family has an element of dysfunction. When you are a member of a religious group you are allowed to pretend that your life is a bowl of cherries. I have yet to find a religious establishment that will face these things head-on, and on a person by person level.
   I will excuse the Catholic church as they are the most visible and they have a far reaching effect on the the problems that people have. Catholic Social Services is available always, and I have a close family member who has benefited greatly from their counselors. It is income based as well. I have always secretly wanted to be excommunicated by them as a formal dismissal from religion in general. I have been made to feel unwelcome at two local churches because I asked questions that could seriously interrupt the flow of the sleeping sheep. The power bill might not get paid if we lose any members.
   Since I am condemned to a life of sin just like you, we should at least have the courage to act on what makes us the most angry. I have found that anger is the most effective propulsion system for making a difference. It is intrinsicly bound to conviction. Even the bible says that violent men advance the kingdom; or whatever it is that you want to advance.
   As for Westboro Baptist Church, karma will deal them the cheating hand that can only lead to extinction. If they are truly under the instruction of the American version of god, then there should be millions of us re-assessing what god is or is not. He should come out of hiding and stop the people who kill, and every other worm like fred phelps. He is further tarnishing the silver cup from whence the church drinks. Surely god is not so sovereign thet he can't mingle with his people to the point of paradise on earth.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intervention

Representation 101

U.S. vs. Iran: What are we missing?