Pat Robertson And The 700 (member) Club

Good morning, Pat. I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know what it's like to not be wrapped in the embrace of senility. More importantly, there comes a time in everyone's life to quit, or retire. I feel like your poor religious mind retired when I was eight. That was almost thirty years ago, and that was my earliest memory of you. I can't speak for the relevance of your show back then, as I was busy playing, but I don't even have to watch it now to know. The media gives us all a glimpse of your world when you are at the pinnacle of religious ignorance. Most of what you say is ridiculous. If Comedy Central ran out of material they could surely air your show.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but that boat you rode to the new land on, the Mayflower, and their ideas are historical now. America accepts gay people, witches, demonic sweaters, Muslims, Hindus, and minorities. None of them are going to your hell. You might start to see this as your audience dies off. Your hundreds of millions of dollars are fine, unless you count your African diamond mine. You pretty much set the standard for hypocritical non-profit corruption. Everyone has a moment of dishonesty, but honestly, you are nothing more than a successful snake oil salesman. Your crimes are too many to list, so I found this.

Something has been disconnected where truth and your words collide. You make accountability to men trump any accountability to a higher power. You have made yourself god to millions of people looking for answers. Do you have a boner for Goodwill stores now? Did they "pull out" there funding for your ice capades? Whatever the case, it was stupid, and further proves the case that you need to disappear into the Virginia mountains where your mansion is. I thought Christians were waiting for theirs in heaven. Oh yeah, you got a head start because you are god. Sorry.

Demons don't scare people. You are a laughing stock at this moment. I strongly suggest that the board does a review on your mental health. I imagine you to be the dictatorial type though, so I guess your bullshit will be broadcast until you depart; without the treasures you have stored up on earth. You actually make me want to tattoo a demon on my face.

I'm sure you have statistics on how many people you have saved, but how about how many atheists have you created? How about the truth, Pat. My statistics say that you have made a mockery of a religion that actually has some merit; in principle. You have spent sixty years polluting people's minds with your philosophy of capitalism, masked with Jesus. You are complicit in the misery of thousands of people for your ratings, with no follow-up. If you continue your show, you should make a segment dedicated to the suicides you have brokered, and the diamond miners you exploit. Talk about the other side, and leave second-hand sweaters alone.

As for me, I will continue to not profit from poor, old people, and those with no ideas of their own. If I make something up, I will tell them. I will never call myself a Christian; you are one of many that have made that word and that philosophy stink like sweaty money. I am glad that you are old, and that your "Castro" grip on your ridiculous channel will come to a close. You are sick mister, and your god knows it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intervention

Representation 101

U.S. vs. Iran: What are we missing?